Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Not only girls who just wanna have fun...

One day, I asked Adik a Million Dollars question, “ Why are you so noisy, Adik ? ” and she answered with “ Because I want to have fun Mummy… ”.

I replied with, “ Oh ? You need to make a lot of noise when you are having fun ? ” and she replied, “ Yes Mum. I like to do fun stuffs.. ”and beamed and continued with her hullabaloo.

Either she concocted the answer on her own or Abang had properly tutored her because the words rang familiar. Last time Abang would always answer the same way when I questioned his needs to be loud/buy loads of toys/extremely rambunctious. Once after he answered the customary, “ I like to have fun, Mum ” and I gave him a look that borders from bewilderment to disbelief, he sighed and explained like he would to a younger person, “ Mum…. Kids like to have fun, Mum. We like to play and play bising – bising. It is what kids do. Or it would be very boring….. We must have fun !”.
-
Hmmmm….. have I totally forgotten my childhood ?

No comments: