Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Burung murai, sayang

I love the Raya Petronas advertisement and very much humbled and inspired by it. You know……, “ Burung apa tu bah ? ” being asked over and over again and the patient “ Burung murai, nak ” from the father repeatedly. What a test of love and tolerance and I was determined to be like that so that when Abang became very abrupt and condescending towards me when I am old, I can tell him how patient I was with him without blushing because it is all true, yeah ?

Opportunity arose yesterday when in the car Abang complained that his sister is annoying him. “ Sabarlah, nak. ” Said I, very zen like.

“ Mum… she is annoying me…. ” came the complaint again.

“ Sabarlah, nak ” said me again.

“ Mummy she is blah, blah, blah… ”

“ Sabarlah, nak ”. I smiled sweetly at my husband, trying to show how patient I have become.

“ Mumm….. ”

“ Sabarlah, nak ”. I was on auto mode already.

At that time, Abang has had enough.

“ Stop saying that. I got the point already… ”.

Amboi….!! Belum apa – apa lagi dah tak sabar dengan mak dia. Uiihhhh….. sabarlah tangan ni……

2 comments:

Nuyui said...

I so love love love that iklan. I never failed to shed a tear when watching it. Yes, I'm that emo. huhu Sabarlah Mummy Myra~ hehe

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Yes... tengah sabarlah ni...