Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Anak ku Elsa …

Last Friday Dan and I went to Subang Parade to get new tennis shoes from Al-Ikhsan for me. Umar deicided not to come so we went a-trois. Kebetulan it was Halloween and therefore some places were suitably decorated.

“Look, Mummy !! Pumpkin tu ada mata…. Macam Halloween…” Exclaimed my daughter.

“It is Halloween, little girl….” I confirmed.

“Really ?” She said with a skeptical look on her face.

We walked some more and saw a few more Halloween decorations.

“Is it really Halloween, Mum ?” She asked, brows furrowed.

“Iye…..” Yelah… apa lagi nak jawab kan ? However her face still looked disturbed.

I wasn’t that hungry and Dan couldn’t find anything appetizing in Subang Parade, so we went to Khalifah Sek 3 for tosai.

Dan and I were chatting when suddenly Elsa interrupted. “Is it really Halloween today, Mummy ?”

Aiseh… awatnya budaknya ni ?

“Yes it is….” Said I and before I could ask why she added darkly, “Then why isn’t everybody wearing a costume ?”
Mummy and Babah burst out laughing. While I’m writing this, my mind keeps going to her face when she said it, disbelieving with a hint of anger…. He he….

No comments: