Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Yana yang sangat naughty...

Yana ni memang tau. Two days ago we sent my mom to the clinic. Demam, biasalah kan. Anyway, when we got to the house Mum had some cucur udang batter for me and therefore went inside to get it. My nieces heard my arrival and Esya came down to greet me.

“Give Mummy a hug Esya…” requested me and she happily obliged. I hugged her and hugged her and commented on her nice smell. “Esya dah mandi dah !!” Said she triumphantly. Trust me it is no mean feat to get that girl to mandi before 9 pm. “Cik Ta mandikan and letak bedak… Wangikan, Mummy ?” She said. My eyes followed her upstairs when I saw Yana at the top of the stairs.

“Marilah bawah. Give Mummy a kiss, Na !” She ignored me but her eyes never left me. I waved goodbye and was about to get to the door when she said, “Mummy apa ?” Went back to the stairs and with Umar hot on my heels, hoping for a chance to go upstairs.

“Come down and give Mummy a kiss, boleh ?” She nodded and puckered her lips nicely. She even made the kissing-puckering sound. I raced up the stairs and was halfway when I noticed she had run away.

“Ko ni memanglah, Na ! Dahlah Mummy nak balik. Bye !!” I dragged Umar to the door when again I heard a “Mummy apa ?” Still hoping for a good smacker, I went back to the stairs and again requested for a kiss. She again nodded and puckered and I fell hook, line and sinker for it again. Halfway up the stairs, my Mum said, “Dia dah lari lagi, La !” And sure enough, she wasn’t there waiting for me.

“Dah lah, Na !! Mummy nak balik…” Said I and I could hear her laughing. Memang le Ana ni… Nanti Mummy ajuk kang….Umar got into the car laughingly, commenting how so cute and naughty Ana is. When I entered the car, he was already telling his Babah and adik the story of how Ana had cleverly duped his mother.

Hmmm……

No comments: