Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Anak-anak ku yang kuat merepek…

Thursday was our 9th wedding anniversary. Babah took us all out for buka puasa at the Royale Bintang at The Curve. The food was rather good and at RM 60 is okay compared to other places.

Don’t know why but Elsa dok asyik nak termuntah while we were enjoying our food and had to take her to the ladies 3 times. When she came back to our table after her last visit, all tired from the trips, she muttered in her ice-cream bowl, “What the heck is going on here ?”

Aii ? Apa ini ? Babah and Mummy looked sternly at her.

“What ?” She asked, eyes huge, so much like her abang.

“That is not a nice thing to say, Ti. Where do you learn all these stuffs, eh ?”

“Mostly from tv, Mum…” Answered the brother before I sempat nak membebel lagi. I looked at him, stuck out my tongue and continued eating. Ada saja jawapannya, walaupun he is not the recipient of the bebelans.

Then after sahur, Umar asked me to go back to the bedroom with him. Biasalah selepas hari Khamis je Umar yang super penakut tambah penakut sebab tengok cerita ‘Kekasih Ku Seru’ (which he says as ‘Kekasih Kan Seru’).

Mummy pun naik le atas teman anak yang I am sure lagi 2 tahun will be taller than Mummy. Sekarang pun kasut dah sama saiz. I have lost some precious stuffs during the move and instead of lying on the bed next to him, I was going about the room, trying to figure out if I had secreted it and forgot about it or worse if someone had stolen it.

“What are you doing, Mum ?” Asked my son as I raba-ing my closet.

“Nothing…. Just going crazy…” I decided I had enough and plopped beside him. I tossed and turned.

“Why can’t you sleep, Mum ?” Asked my son, hugging his precious Emot and Floppy Head.

“I don’t know. I just can’t.”

“I can’t sleep, too….” Said he. He looked just like when he was a baby at that exact moment.

“Why ?”

“Well… I have so many things in my head. Fear, thoughts, emotions… and happiness…” He closed his eyes and opened them again, showing me his huge innocent eyes.

I stared at him.

“Ngko le orang yang paling merepek dalam dunia ni, Umar…” I told him with a laugh.

“Who ?”

“You !!”

And he laughed.
“Takde lah, Mummy…” and snuggled closer to me. Soon he was asleep. My baby.

No comments: