Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Perangai puasa Umar and Elsa

Today is the 22nd day of puasa and I am proud to say that my darling son belum sehari pun ponteng puasa. Hopefully he won’t start after this entry is published he he….

Anyway, I never thought that it would be so easy to teach him to puasa considering how much he likes to eat. “Mum…. I can’t help it. I have a big appetite…” is his reason every time I try to discuss his weight.

So… good boy. Keep it up.

Elsa considering that she doesn’t eat that much takes a lot of effort to puasa. Everyday when I get home she would announce that she is starting to puasa and by the time buka, she would be panting and pleading hunger. Itu baru sejam.

So Elsa… next year you start pukul 5 ptg pulak, kay….. and by darjah satu puasa penuh macam abang.

No comments: