Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Cerita minggu ini

Last night I slept on my sejadah after Maghrib. I was so tired I decided to baring sekejap and then terus lelap. Babah woke me up at 9 and was quite upset because I missed my Japanese class.

I then decided to go down and cook for our sahur. Abang requested for pasta. Adik decided to follow me to the kitchen. While waiting for the pasta to boil, we sat on the floor for a cuddle. She was on my lap and I was fiddling with her hair and singing. When I finished singing, she said to me, “Mummy, you are a good mother.”

Mummy : Really ? Why ?

Adik : Because you make me things and give me something to eat and you like to hug me.

Mummy : Thank you honey for the appreciation.

Adik : ( Grinned ) You’re welcome Mummy.

Babah then came down to announce that he is going out to buy Abang’s chocolate milk. Adik of course wanted to follow. She held her father’s hand, looked at me as she was about to take a step and said, “Don’t forget the mushrooms Mummy for the basgetti.” He he….. comelnya.


2 weeks ago, Abang again complained why Harith ( Babah’s nephew ) is older and bigger than him. I have tried explaining to him in various ways. That day, I tried a different route.

Mummy : Abang, you must understand that Harith was born first. He was born before you. He was born before Babah and Mummy got married even.

Abang : Oh ? Why didn’t you get married yet ? Because Babah was not ready ?

Babah and Mummy looked at each other. Dah start merepek dah budak ni.

Babah : Merepek lah ko ni Abang.

Abang : Bah, is it because you have another girlfriend Bah ?

Dengan itu Mummy dengan muka yang berkerut dan tangan kat pinggang swiveled around to look at Babah. Babah looked shocked, then scared.

Babah : Apa ko merepek ni Abang ?

Abang : Yelah, usually the fathers tak nak kawin because they are not ready Bah. Because they have another girlfriend Bah.

Aiseh, buku apa yang ko baca, cerita apa yang ko tengok ni Abang ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sure gelak besar bila baca cerita Umar & Titi!! Min

Cik Puan Kamil said...

I nak pengsan, Min