Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Friday, September 28, 2007

My baby Adik…

My baby Adik. Ha ha…

Yesterday while I was sitting in front of my dressing table, getting ready for work, Adik came to me. She was watching a Disney video.

“Mummy, Belle kan dia bau du-yan ( durian ).” Said she.

“ Really ? Euuuwwwww…..” was my reply since I abhor durians.

“ Ee….” Agreed my daughter when she stopped halfway. She looked confused.

“But mum… I like du-yan…” Her face contorted in wonder.

“You don’t like du-yan ?” She asked me.

“No..” said I.

“Why ?” She asked again and before I answered, she added, “Because they smell yucky ?”

I nodded my head.

“But I like du-yan Mum,” She said again and left me. He he..

Last night Yaya ( Babah’s sister ) came running to my room. I was just folding my telekung when she appeared very much scared.

“Tolong ! Tolong ! Ada ular kat bawah,”

I jumped on the bed. My children who was in their room heard what their aunt said ran to my room crying. Especially Abang le. Babah went down to check it out but returned with the news that he couldn’t find the snake. Oh seramnya. After things calmed down, we went out to Shah Alam Mall, wanting to buy groceries.

As Babah backed out of the driveway, his mother stood at the door, wanting to see us out. My baby Adik scrolled down the screen and said, “ Be careful Wan. The snake is coming !!!

Merepeknya kau anak ku.

No comments: