Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Friday, March 05, 2010

Hey... I know that sneeze...

Aku gelak sakan when I took Adik to shower after swimming. First she said, “Mummy perempuan kan lambat kan bila mandi ? Bila kita keluar Babah and Abang is always waiting for us….”

He he…. It is good that you know but that doesn’t mean that we can keep them waiting, nanti dia orang boring.

If we are always late bukannya apa, both of our hairs now dah panjang. Adik’s is almost to her bum and mine has passed my shoulder blades so it takes a bit more time to dry our hair. If we want to compare with the boys, well Babah rambut macam ada takde je… Keh keh… Abang pun short hair so it will dry in no time. Mummy and Adik je yang problem.

Anyway while waiting for me to dry my hair, we heard the sound of somebody sneezing.

“Babah ! That is Babah !” my little girl shouted and ran out. I let her because I can also recognize the sneeze. It definitely came from my husband, the serial sneezer. Ha ha….

Babah and his sneezing are quite legendary, okay. Dah lah he has quite a sizable honker. Anyway, when we were in the UK, our friends Cho, Nani and Noreen came to visit us in Nottingham. We were in the kitchen cooking when suddenly we heard Kamil sneezing from the 1st floor.

Upon hearing it, Cho, sweet sweet Cho, clapped her hands happily and exclaimed, “That is the first time I dengar Kamil sneeze secara live ! Selalunya I dengar through the phone !! I kenal itu dia kan ?”

Ha ha…. I laughed so hard when I heard that.

Really lah Babah ni….

No comments: