Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Monday, August 04, 2008

Because Umar was born in England

“Mummm….. my friends at school said I am a Christian…” Said Umar on Saturday.

“Eii ? Why ?”

“They said because I was born in London… Saya dah kejar dia orang dah…” Said he sadly.

He he….

“Alah, Umar…. They are children and they do not know any better. You explain lah to them even though you were born in England you are still a Muslim. Umar sembahyang, mengaji, puasa… kan ?”

He nodded sadly.

“Takpelah Umar. Let them be…. Just ignore them. Don’t fight with them okay, just walk away….” Said I again.

“Mumm…. My friend Hazim kan cakap if people make me sad, don’t listen to them and to go to your happy place….”

Laa… ingat Umar je yang merepek…. But that was very good advice Hazim. I thank Hazim and his mother for their wisdom.

“That was a very nice thing to say, Umar. You have a good friend there, okay ?” Said I. “By the way… where is your happy place ??”

He smiled. “A very dangerous Hot Wheels track….” He perked up and was soon lost in his Hot Wheels tracks.

Thank you again Hazim and Mummy. Appreciate it.

No comments: