Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Start of a diary

I am inspired to write a blog for/of my children when I read Lia and Min's blog for their own respective offsprings. I agree on the significance of it as it will be a reminder of their cute antics ( while it is still cute ) when we grow old. Also it will be a good place for us parents to share parenting skills and most importantly to realise that our children are normal after all !!
-
At this very moment, my darling Abang is 5 and will be 6 in December and my little princess ( and I do mean this literally, she does think she is a Princess ) Adik is 2 going to be 3 in December too.
-
Abang has stopped being really gentle with his sister as he have started to really play rough with her. Yesterday, Adik was going for her 1 hour crying session ( she just developed this some 2 weeks ago, tak boleh tersilap langsung !! Everybody is naughty and degil ) in the car and I threatened to leave her by the roadside if she kept it up. Abang quickly hugged her with "Takpe2 Adik" but she refused to stop. Last - last he gave her a smart smack at the side of her head and shouted "What is wrong with you ? I don't want mummy to leave you outside!" and started to bawl too !! Astarghfirullah-haladzim !! Nak stop 1 cry and I ended up with 2..... hmmm... what is a mother to do ?
-
Both of them blamed me pulak tu !!

No comments: