Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Mummy balik lambat

Mummy balik lambat semalam. Dah pukul 11 baru sampai rumah. Luckily my little ones belum tidur lagi. Mummy was on the john when the door suddenly opened and I saw a little girl shouting "Adik here mummy!!" with both arms opened wide. What an awesome welcome.
-
However after a few repetitions with loud kisses, I found I couldn't perform. Ha ha. That is okay, there is always tomorrow. It is the Monster's Inc marathon again. It was the Pokemon season for about 3 months and frankly Mummy more than welcome the respite.
-
Mummy and Tok Mi were reminiscing about the good old days yesterday. Your mamu Jat's movie was the American Tail and your mamu Il was besotted with Katy the Caterpillar cartoon. I suppose the older set of your mamus and ciks do not have any cartoons to obssessed due to our lack of ownership of a VCR. Angels, I think, both of you have not even seen a VCR. Anybody still has one ?

1 comment:

Cik Puan Kamil said...

Aising Min, I kena scan existing pictures sebab I do not have a digital camera !! Malu ...