Abang and Adik are angels of Encik Kamil and Cik Puan Kamil.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Aiman pulak

Conversation I had with Umar this morning as I walked him to school.
Umar : Mummy, Aiman kan kat sekolah agama kan is very naughty lah Mummy.
Mummy : Naughty macam mana ?
Umar : He likes to ejek me, calling me names. He said I have bad teeth and I have a girlfriend.
Mummy : Do you have a girlfriend ?
Umar : ( Sighed and rolled his eyes ) No Mum. Dia saja - saja cakap macam tu. I want to tumbuk dia Mum.
Mummy : What ? No ! Never do that. Umar dah tumbuk dia ke ?
Umar : No tapi dia tumbuk Umar.
Mummy : What ? What did your Ustazah do ?
Umar : She was not in class yet at that time. Aiman duduk belakang sekali.
Mummy : And then what happened ?
Umar : I asked Tariq to help me and Tariq pushed Aiman away.
Is there something wrong with my son ? Why does he rub people the wrong way ? Azwan in morning school and Aiman in agama school. I told Dan probably because he talks too much and orang pun naik boring. Dan said because they are jealous of his good looks. I think he is darn handsome because he is my son but I don't think other people share my view.
I just wonder if he started it....
I will call the Ustazah.

2 comments:

liadevega said...

Umar tu memang handsome la Ala, kalau I jadi other boys pun I jeles...haha...tapi bebudak besar tu pandai ke jeles on things like that? Shouldn't that happen in their teens? Hmm... i dunno...they all grow too fast now...

Cik Puan Kamil said...

I don't think so too.... I memang rasa sebab dia banyak cakap orang pun boring.... He he... kesian kat dia...